My last post three months ago, so I think I'm going to divide all that happened in this time in a few posts, or maybe not. I literally have had no time and when I do, well, I'm lazy and there's always something to do. How am I going to say everything I did or happened in all this time? No idea. But I'll try. I think I'm mostly going to post pictures instead of writing so it would not get that long.
Going back to school was stupid, because why do I have to stop sleeping til late? Don't ask me. Anyway, I went back and, even when I missed my morning sleep, it was great to see everybody again. Here people don't celebrate "The 3 Wise Men" as we do in Spain so, that means fewer days of holidays. I was sort of sad because I was missing it, not a lot for the actual day, but more because I wanted to eat Roscón and well, I was not seeing that happening. But my newspaper teacher, who´s also a Spanish teacher and my favorite one, appeared that day with a plate with two pieces of it.
We had a Pep Band game a few days after...
And after days and days hoping that it will snow, it did! (Still dissapointed because that was mostly it, it didn´t really snow a lot again).
I had a movie night with the squad and Mork and I hang out at her house.
Another band concert took place and Lexi and I played picc together in Pep Band.
We celebrated Mork´s birthday too.
One of the basketbal games got moved to...
I went to a Pacers game with my mom and Braeden.
I also went prom dress shopping with Cheyenne and her mom but neither of us found anything we liked that much or we were willing to pay for.
More Pep Band...
We went to watch LTWP preview and I loved it, always proud of Erin and all the guys. Also, I got cupcakes!
We stayed after the performance to watch Erin and the jazz band.
I spent a weekend at Claire's house for her birthday hahaha it was supossed to be just a sleepover but at the end I was there for three days. It was a lot of fun! Here you have some pics from it and other random ones at school that day.
My version of Damn Daniel that quickly became famous between Erin's friends.
Me just not doing homework or whatever I was supossed to...
And after a season of fun, laughs and playing, my season in Pep Band came to an end and we had our last game...
My mom, Erin, Mork and me went to watch How To Kill A Mockingbird downtown.
Claire invited me to spend the weekend in Cinncinnati with her and her fam and now, well, I've been in Kentucky!
![]() |
| Ohio/Kentucky |
More school and daily life...
WASHINGTON DC
I was supossed to have one Spring Break but... I got two! My family wanted to take me to Washington DC (can I love them more than I do?) but Erin could not go in our Spring Break because of Winter Percussion. So at the end I missed a week of class to go because we went a week before my actual Spring Break during Sara's Spring Break. We three had a lot of fun! I'll let the pics explani everything...
1 Arriving, National Portrait Gallery...
2 Newseum...
3 National Mall, Georgetown...
4 The Holocaust Museum
5 Monuments all arounddddddd
6. Arlington Cemementery, Zoo...
7 Georgetown and neighbourhood tours
8. Our last day in the Library of Congress
After a week of fun, going back to school was just bad, I was tired all the time and my mind was just focused in our Spring Break. But I had good moments...
Also, because I have the best sister ever, I spent a day downtown with Erin, Donovan, Lorenzo and Kellie. It was our second trip downtown together and it was even better than the first one!
Happy Easter!
My friend Nuria came from Michigan during my Spring Break for a few days. We mostly spent our time hanging out with my friends but we also went downtown one day so she could walk around and see it.
| We visited Mork |
| Downtown with Claire |
| April fools! (sorry Andrew) |
Erin had a competition the weekend Nuria was with us so since I wanted to go, she came too and I think she really enjoyed watching them perform. I certainly did!
I went on a field trip to Chicago and since I was off of duty for pics for once I took like four pictures, I'm definitely getting more and more lazy everyday...
| And this, yes Elliot, is the best picture ever taken |
After such a long time without being around restaurants were they put on Tv soccer games I was able to enjoy one. Erin and I spent the time commenting it, and yes, we were texting because we were in opposite sides of the table.
And last, Josh you get to be in my blog because of all the selfies you took in my phone and the 3 minutes video that you started and made my phone die.
This has been the longest post I´ve ever done and for sure the longest I will do. Writing is more difficult than ever and now I have to say that I understand what other exchange students were going through last year with their blogs and I thought they were just bored of writing. I´ve left tons of things out but there´s no way I can about everything.
Hope that everybody is doing great, I've requested to stay until July here so I can go on vacation with my family but I don't know what is going to happen yet. This year is coming to an end and as the days go by I can not stop thinking about how I can not even pose about the perspective of going back to Spain in two months.
And with this,
See you soon




























Ningún comentario:
Publicar un comentario